What’s the opportunity?
At LAVIDGE, we say “bring us your toughest.” That means we like to roll up our sleeves and solve our clients’ toughest advertising challenges. We believe strategy and creativity are extensions of each other. If you’re the type of creative person who likes to solve problems, we’d like to talk with you.
LAVIDGE has been ranked a top agency by Ranking Arizona for 10 years straight and offers the flexibility to work from home. We strive for a work/life balance. But we are not afraid of the occasional evening/weekend of work. We are a close-knit team, so you’ll be surrounded by a talented group of creatives who lift up and support one another.
Who should consider applying?
Anyone who has top-notch skills and a portfolio to back it up. We’re proud to be an inclusive company that celebrates diversity and appreciates the value it adds to our team. We encourage applicants from every background to apply.
Some details you’re probably wondering
Essential Functions & Job Duties
What You’ll Do
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how sites function and look
- Optimize existing user-interface designs
- Concept ideas and visuals for web, mobile, social, video and experiential campaigns
- Oversee creative production of videos, television, radio, and digital ads
- Present to internal teams and clients
- Work with digital strategists and account executives to manage workflow
- Proven work experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio demonstrating UI-UX experience and ability as an art director
- Strong conceptual, art direction and design ability
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to delegate and oversee designers and production artists
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop and InDesign
- Fluency in Spanish is a bonus (but not required)
Finally, here’s some cool things about LAVIDGE
- LAVIDGE was founded in 1982 and we’ve grown to be one of Arizona’s largest and most innovative digital, marketing and advertising agencies.
- We’re the only employee-owned agency in Arizona. That means that when the company wins, we all win.
- LAVIDGE has been named one of Arizona’s “Best Places to Work” (x8).
- Our mantra: Bring us your toughest. We pride ourselves on exceeding expectations and goals, no matter how big the challenge.
- We’re invested in our community. The LAVIDGE IMPACT program takes our team into the community, through our employee volunteer events that support the efforts of organizations to help Arizonans and strengthen communities.
- We’re invested in you and your professional growth. We’ll help you learn and grow so you’re ready for whatever comes next, with LAVIDGE or elsewhere.
Bottom line: we do great work and we’re fun. We’re also evolving and growing, and that’s where you come in.
Interested in applying?
Tell us your story and what you can bring to the team by sending your resume and cover letter. Please include the position you are seeking in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org