Production Digital Designer – Remote
PickUp is a platform that allows fans to express, share, and track their sports sentiments over time in a fun and engaging way. By making correct picks, they grow their PickUp point balance that can then be redeemed for real world items in the PickUp Marketplace. The journey is just beginning – come and join us! Want to learn even more? Click here for a deep dive.
We need a high-output designer that enjoys sports and marketing within a sports environment to aid our content and marketing teams with great graphics. We are a small and nimble team so each member is a core component to our overall vision and success. If you are looking for a high impact role, this is for you!
Your Superpowers Include:
- Ability to communicate often and clearly about the status of projects, needs, and day to day operations via Slack, phone, or email.
- Willingness to stay agile and on your toes as our roadmap and sports landscape changes often and quickly!
- Sports knowledge a plus, but not required
- Enjoy solving tough problems and overcoming challenges
- Eagerness to move swiftly while maintaining best practices
- Enjoy being part of a team and accomplishing goals together
- Loves solving big, systematic problems
- Care for user experience
- Motivated by having direct impact on solving problems
Experience & Expertise
- FigmaUI Component Development
Teachable if coming from Sketch / XD
- Adobe / Photoshop / IllustratorAsset creation for ad and marketing teams
- Social graphics for weekly calls to action and hot team match ups
- Work closely with development team to see flows and features shipped
- Communicates ideas in narratives and flows
- Proactive and self managed.
- Gives feedback
- Okay with being the sole designer
3+ years of experience in-house, agency or startup working with multiple touchpoints
Team and Culture
100% remote with team offsite events
~20 person team located across N. America
Cities with 2+ team members:
- New York, NY
- Oakland, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Nashville, TN
Benefits and Compensation
- Health Insurance (including vision and dental)
- We are remote and compensation varies based on location and skill, this position is starting at $60k and fairly evaluated based on experience and market. Simply put, you’re a person, not a number
- Unlimited Vacation
- Fully Remote workplace with “on-site” meetups across the country
- Company Laptop (if needed)
- Stock Options
Feel like you’d be a great fit at PickUp? Send your resume along with Behance profile, LinkedIn, and anything else you’d like us to see to chris [at] playpickup.com
Please, no phone calls or recruiters.
To apply for this job please visit playpickup.notion.site.