PHXDW 2023: Lunchbox @ Phoenix Art Museum
Now you can relax and hang out at Phoenix Art Museum with your new PHXDW friends during the conference lunch breaks on Saturday and Sunday instead of racing out to find a restaurant nearby. Choose from 4 selections available each day and we’ll have lunch ready and waiting for you.
Each meal includes seasonal fruit salad, kettle chips and cookie. Gluten-free bread and dessert can be substituted if requested. $25 each
- Southwest Turkey Salad: turkey, roasted corn, black beans, tomato, tortilla strip, avocado, spring mix, chipotle vinaigrette on the side
- Turkey Bacon Club (G|E): turkey, bacon, tomato, lettuce, salt & pepper on sliced white bread with mayo on the side
- Roast Beef Sammy (G|D|E): onion, tomato, lettuce, and cheddar on a pretzel bun, with dijonnaise on the side
- Caprese Tofu Sandwich (G|S|Vegan): tofu, basil, garlic, roasted red bells, tomato, lettuce, salt, pepper, oregano, and olive oil on ciabatta
- Chef’s Salad (D): turkey, bacon crumbles, tomato, cucumber, cheddar, red onion, mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette on the side
- The Italian (G|D|E): salami, pepperoni, provolone, lettuce, roma tomato, olive & artichoke tapenade, pesto aioli on a hoagie
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap (G|D): bleu cheese crumbles, celery, carrots, lettuce, with ranch on the side
- Roasted Garlic Hummus & Grilled Veggie Sandwich (G|Vegan): zucchini, squash, red bell pepper, red onion, carrot, and hummus on focaccia
Please mark any dietary restrictions on the order form. Please include your cell phone number on the form in case we need to locate you on site to deliver your lunch. Phone numbers will not be saved, and will only be used for this purpose.
ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28 AT 5:00PM.
Rather do lunch on your own?
The museum now features a small grab-n-go called Temporary Cafe for quick meals, snacks and beverages. The former restaurant, Palette, has been closed, and the new restaurant is not open yet.
Prefer to go out? There are several neighborhood restaurants within walking, light rail, or short driving distance.
Please keep in mind that ABSOLUTELY NO food or drink items – including your own water bottles, snacks from home, or takeout – are allowed inside the Museum proper, including Whiteman Hall, the Great Hall or any of the galleries and hallways. Refreshments can only be enjoyed in the cafe, outdoors, in Singer Hall (breakout space in the separate Adminstration building), or if we serve them to you at designated conference break areas.